View Dunwoody High School
Driver's License

To all students who intend to get a Georgia Driver's License or Learner's Permit:
  • You must obtain a Certificate of Attendance from the Attendance Office secretary.
  • If you have had a health class at Dunwoody and passed your ADAP (Alcohol & Drug Awareness Program) test, you must give your full name and birthdate to your health teacher.
  • Your health teacher will print an ADAP Certificate for you.
  • If you took health at another school in Georgia, Dunwoody cannot print your certificate.
For more information on obtaining a Georgia Driver's License, please click below.
Personal Responsibility In Developing Excellence
District Home         Parents         School Nutrition         Bus Routes