Graduation is rapidly approaching and we are excited about this momentous occasion! To ensure we give everyone, including staff, the opportunity to attend the graduation, we will have early dismissal on 5/21/18. Below are the specific details.
- School will be dismissed at 11:45am and the buses will depart at 12:00pm.
- Excused absences will be granted for DHS siblings (sisters and/or brothers) listed in Infinite Campus of graduating seniors for May 21st.
- Parents will be required to send a note to the attendance office or email email@example.com before Wednesday, May 7th.
- If your student is doing a self-check-out because they are a student driver, please include that in the email to the attendance office. Otherwise, you will be required to come into the school and check them out in person.
- Mrs. Nash will provide students with a pass to meet you in the attendance office at the time of check-out.
The Class of 2018 graduation is scheduled for Monday, May 21, 2018 at 4:00pm at the Georgia World Congress Center. Seniors and parents of seniors should have received specific information about the logistics of graduation day. If there are any specific questions regarding graduation day, please email Ms. Bilbao at Ana_Bilbao-Granadillo@dekalbschoolsga.org.